Tuesday 29 January 2013

HOW TO GET A RICH EXPERIENCE AND WONDERFUL INSIGHT INTO CUBAN LIFE

MISSING CUBA

Snow here in Wales and I am missing Cuba - the sun, the dancing, friendly people everywhere, and especially everyone at Experience the Real Cuba. Gustavo, Misleydis and all the family were so welcoming and helpful, wonderful food, joking and very interesting conversations and insights - wish I could have understood and communicated better! The en suite room was comfortable and the roof terrace lovely to relax in the shade of huge avocado trees. 

I spent a month there with Spanish and salsa classes and both were excellent. Juani and Yordani were great teachers and really friendly and fun as well. I learnt so much! In Spanish I went from near beginner to discussing politics and writing my own fairy tale. In salsa I mastered lots of really nice sequences and turns and Yordani also made sure I got out dancing in the evenings, when I was there on my own and feeling a bit shy. All the family and people involved in Experience the Real Cuba went that extra mile to make sure the experience was really good - it is more than just 'a business' and a fascinating way of seeing Cuban life. I thoroughly recommend it.

And Rena, you were so helpful and thorough in all the planning stages for my trip - thank you so much. It was your personal touch and good organisation that made me choose Experience the Real Cuba and I am so glad I did. It was a really rich experience and wonderful insight into Cuban life. I miss you all!

Barbara

Thank you very much Barbara for your amazing review.


EXPERIENCE THE REAL CUBA – SUPPORTING CUBAN BUSINESSES


Experience the Real Cuba offers Casas Particulares in Cuba as well as cultural activities and programs in Cuba supporting local Cuban private businesses.

To find out more about Casas in Cuba and our courses and programs (Spanish lessonsDance lessonsMusic lessonsPhotography ExperiencesArt Pottery workshops) check out our website:

www.experiencetherealcuba.com





No comments:

Post a Comment